Volunteers are the lifeblood of any genealogy society, and we have lots of opportunities for you to get involved with the Pennsylvania Chapter. A few examples:
- We need an Editor for our newsletter. This is an important position and key to maintaining communications with our members. Contact email@example.com for more information about this opportunity.
- Submit content for The Penn Pal. The editor is always looking for interesting stories and articles to share in the newsletter. See the Penn Pal Newsletter page for more information.
- Proofread The Penn Pal before it goes out. We can use another set of eyes to check for typos, omissions, and other problems.
- Share your research experiences or “aha” breakthroughs at one of our “Genealogy Moments” virtual meetings.
- Help publicize the Chapter and our events.
- Help create additional content to share with other members on this website.
- Help develop a program (either virtual or in-person).
- Join the board or serve on a committee.